The Mission of Son Valley is to build and operate a quality Christian Community for adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, ministering to their physical, spiritual, mental, vocational, and recreational needs.
The Philosophy of Son Valley is that our Mission constitutes a ministry, and that service to our residents must take place within a Christian context. Our staff must strive to uphold the highest of Christian ethics and ideals in everything that we do.
SON Valley is a CHRISTIAN Ministry seeking to minister to the whole individual. Our focus is on the individual; seeing that their needs are met in a professional manner.
- 1/19 – Painting at Fat Cat Art Café
- 1/24 – Shundra’s Birthday!
- 1/25 – Crafts with Brenda
- 2/5 – Women’s Luncheon @ FBC Jackson
- 2/9 – Joni & Friends Luke 14 Dinner
- 2/10 – Race for the Laces
- 2/14 – Valentine’s Party
- 2/15 – Grace Chapel Movie Night
- 2/19 – “Galentine’s” Ladies Night Out!
- 2/27 – Men’s Luncheon @ FBC Jackson
Like us on Facebook to keep up with all that’s happening at SON Valley!
We Need Your Help
SON Valley is a private non-profit organization ministering to the needs of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
According to the IRS, we are a 501 (c) 3 organization so any and all gifts are tax deductible.