The Mission of Son Valley is to build and operate a quality Christian Community for adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, ministering to their physical, spiritual, mental, vocational, and recreational needs.
The Philosophy of Son Valley is that our Mission constitutes a ministry, and that service to our residents must take place within a Christian context. Our staff must strive to uphold the highest of Christian ethics and ideals in everything that we do.
SON Valley is a CHRISTIAN Ministry seeking to minister to the whole individual. Our focus is on the individual; seeing that their needs are met in a professional manner.
- 9/19/16 – Women’s Luncheon at FBC Jackson
- 9/22/16 – Residents’ Convention
- 9/23/16 – Sonbeams’ Night Out
- 9/30/16 – Walmart Trip
- 10/8/16 – CMDSS Buddy Walk
- 10/13/16 – Canton Flea Market
- 10/21/16 – SON Valley’s 8th Annual Fall Festival
- 10/29/16 – Joni & Friends Barnyard Dance
Like us on Facebook to keep up with all that’s happening at SON Valley!
We Need Your Help
SON Valley is a private non-profit organization ministering to the needs of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. According to the IRS, we are a 501 (c) 3 organization so any and all gifts are tax deductible.