The Mission of Son Valley is to build and operate a quality Christian Community for adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, ministering to their physical, spiritual, mental, vocational, and recreational needs.
The Philosophy of Son Valley is that our Mission constitutes a ministry, and that service to our residents must take place within a Christian context. Our staff must strive to uphold the highest of Christian ethics and ideals in everything that we do.
SON Valley is a CHRISTIAN Ministry seeking to minister to the whole individual. Our focus is on the individual; seeing that their needs are met in a professional manner.
- 3/3 – Sonbeams’ Night Out at Pear Orchard Presbyterian
- 3/7 – Fitness Challenge Winners Movie Outing
- 3/11 – SOMS State Basketball Games
- 3/14 – Men’s Luncheon @ FBC Jackson
- 3/17 – Grace Chapel Movie Night
- 3/20 – Women’s Luncheon @ FBC Jackson
- 3/20 – Softball Begins
- 3/24 – Walmart Shopping Trip
- 3/30 – Susanne’s Birthday Party!
Like us on Facebook to keep up with all that’s happening at SON Valley!
We Need Your Help
SON Valley is a private non-profit organization ministering to the needs of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. According to the IRS, we are a 501 (c) 3 organization so any and all gifts are tax deductible.