The Mission of Son Valley is to build and operate a quality Christian Community for adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, ministering to their physical, spiritual, mental, vocational, and recreational needs.
The Philosophy of Son Valley is that our Mission constitutes a ministry, and that service to our residents must take place within a Christian context. Our staff must strive to uphold the highest of Christian ethics and ideals in everything that we do.
SON Valley is a CHRISTIAN Ministry seeking to minister to the whole individual. Our focus is on the individual; seeing that their needs are met in a professional manner.
- 6/23/17 – SON Valley’s Got Talent!
- 6/27/17 – Pam L’s Birthday!
- 6/29-30 – MFUGE Volunteers
- 7/3/17 – Resident of the Month
- 7/4/17 – Happy Fourth of July! (CC Closed)
- 7/6/17 – Crafts with Brenda
- 7/11/17 – Men’s Luncheon @ FBC Jackson
- 7/14/17 – Walmart Shopping
- 7/21/17 – Sonbeams “Christmas in July”
- 7/22/17 – Beauty & Bold Pageant
- 7/24/17 – Women’s Luncheon @ FBC Jackson
Like us on Facebook to keep up with all that’s happening at SON Valley!
We Need Your Help
SON Valley is a private non-profit organization ministering to the needs of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. According to the IRS, we are a 501 (c) 3 organization so any and all gifts are tax deductible.