The Mission of Son Valley is to build and operate a quality Christian Community for adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, ministering to their physical, spiritual, mental, vocational, and recreational needs.
The Philosophy of Son Valley is that our Mission constitutes a ministry, and that service to our residents must take place within a Christian context. Our staff must strive to uphold the highest of Christian ethics and ideals in everything that we do.
SON Valley is a CHRISTIAN Ministry seeking to minister to the whole individual. Our focus is on the individual; seeing that their needs are met in a professional manner.
- 5/5/17 – Cinco de Mayo Party!
- 5/8/17 – Women’s Luncheon @ FBC Jackson
- 5/11/17 – Canton Flea Market
- 5/14/17 – Mother’s Day
- 5/16/17 – Jordan’s Birthday!
- 5/23/17 – Men’s Luncheon @ FBC Jackson
- 5/26/17 – Walmart Shopping Trip & Chik-fil-A
- 5/28/17 – Angela’s Birthday
- 5/29/17 – Leave for Camp Ruby
Like us on Facebook to keep up with all that’s happening at SON Valley!
We Need Your Help
SON Valley is a private non-profit organization ministering to the needs of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. According to the IRS, we are a 501 (c) 3 organization so any and all gifts are tax deductible.