The Mission of Son Valley is to build and operate a quality Christian Community for adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, ministering to their physical, spiritual, mental, vocational, and recreational needs.
The Philosophy of Son Valley is that our Mission constitutes a ministry, and that service to our residents must take place within a Christian context. Our staff must strive to uphold the highest of Christian ethics and ideals in everything that we do.
SON Valley is a CHRISTIAN Ministry seeking to minister to the whole individual. Our focus is on the individual; seeing that their needs are met in a professional manner.
- 11/4/16 – Walmart Shopping Trip
- 11/8/16 – FBC Jackson Men’s Luncheon
- 11/9/16 – Jackson Zoo
- 11/11/16 – Sonbeams’ 80’s Night at Pear Orchard
- 11/17/16 – Staff / Resident Thanksgiving Luncheon
- 11/20/16 – First Ridgeland Volunteers
- 11/21/16 – FBC Jackson Women’s Luncheon
- 11/27/16 – Ken’s Birthday!
- 11/28/16 – Edie’s Birthday!
Like us on Facebook to keep up with all that’s happening at SON Valley!
We Need Your Help
SON Valley is a private non-profit organization ministering to the needs of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. According to the IRS, we are a 501 (c) 3 organization so any and all gifts are tax deductible.