The Mission of Son Valley is to build and operate a quality Christian Community for adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, ministering to their physical, spiritual, mental, vocational, and recreational needs.
The Philosophy of Son Valley is that our Mission constitutes a ministry, and that service to our residents must take place within a Christian context. Our staff must strive to uphold the highest of Christian ethics and ideals in everything that we do.
SON Valley is a CHRISTIAN Ministry seeking to minister to the whole individual. Our focus is on the individual; seeing that their needs are met in a professional manner.
- 1/19/17 – Grace Chapel Movie Night
- 1/24/17 – Shundra’s Birthday Party!
- 1/27/17 – Walmart shopping trip
- 1/28/17 – Joni & Friends Magnolia Classic Dodgeball Tournament
- 2/10/17 – Night to Shine at Broadmoor
- 2/14/17 – SON Valley Valentine’s Day Party
- 2/20/17 – Women’s Luncheon at First Baptist Jackson
- 2/28/17 – Men’s Luncheon at First Baptist Jackson
Like us on Facebook to keep up with all that’s happening at SON Valley!
We Need Your Help
SON Valley is a private non-profit organization ministering to the needs of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. According to the IRS, we are a 501 (c) 3 organization so any and all gifts are tax deductible.