- Community Living Resident Assistant (Full and Part Time)
- Intermediate Care Facility Resident Assistant
- Community Living Supervisor
This position is for a Direct Care Worker for the Community Center (Full Time and Part Time):
– Carry out activity plans
– Ensure health and safety of patrons
– Transport and assist patrons on outings
– Complete documentation detailing the activities of the day
– Supervise social and recreational activities
– Must have a high school diploma or GED
– Send resumes to Sarah Stowers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is located in the Ridgeland/Jackson area.
This position is for a Direct Care Worker (DCW)
- Teach residents personal care
- Teach housekeeping skills
- Teach meal preparation
- Supervise social and recreational activities
- Write documentation of resident behaviors and activities
- Provide assistance in implementing the residents’ Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Inventory all clothing and other items belonging to the residents
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Email a resume to Canssandra Washington email@example.com
The location for this position is in Canton, MS.